Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30
Total time: 35
Calories per serving: 235
Fat per serving: 1.7g
- 6 oz Thin Spaghetti
- 5 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Red or Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the pepper and tomatoes into halves. Place the pepper on the cooking sheet face down, and the tomatoes face up. Dice yellow onion and also place on baking sheet.
- Roast vegetables for 25 minutes, rotating the vegetables half way through, except for the tomatoes.
- Cook thin spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
- Once vegetables are finished roasting and have cooled enough to handle. Dice tomatoes and pepper. Combine with onions and garlic in a sauce pan and heat thoroughly until juices have slightly reduced.
- Combine with spaghetti and salt and pepper to your liking!
You could also roast the vegetables in advance and store them in the refrigerator until they’re ready to be used. Should store for a week.